SOFT LINER BENEFITS
If your Denturist has meticulously adjusted your dentures fit and you are still unable to find comfort with your denture, you may want to consider a soft liner.
Soft liners are appropriate for:
- Flat or nearly at gum tissues
- Gums with thin tissues over bony areas
- Chronically sore gum tissues
FACTS ABOUT SOFT LINERS
- Over 30 years of advances and developments in quality soft liners
- Increased comfort during chewing and daily wear
- Clinical evidence indicating a high acceptance by patients
- Based on patient home care cleaning, soft liners have an average lifespan of two to four years depending on your physiology.
REQUIREMENTS OF CARE FOR SOFT LINERS
- Soft liners require home care and proper cleaners to maintain their vitality.
- As with all removable dentures, soft liners require a regular check up to ensure fit and oral health.
Our Denturist will be happy to discuss Soft Liners as a treatment option with you.
Call now to book your complimentary Consultation: Tel. 604.298.3710.